If you would like to be listed on our club pages then please fill in one of our forms.
Bacchus Marsh Model Aircraft Association Inc.
- R/C club for young and old, experienced and nonexperienced flyers. Country field with no restrictions from neighbours. Instructors in both Mode 1 & Mode 2 Flying.
- Bacchus Marsh
- Tel: 61 03 5367-1937
Banbury and District Model Engineering Society
- Established in 1981 the Banbury and District Model Engineering Society was formed in order to create a forum where local model engineers might come together on a regular basis to discuss progress with their engineering projects. The Society have current active experience of a wide range of model engineering subjects ranging from hot air engines , steam locomotives, steam vehicles, traction engines, beam engines, internal combustion engines and even jet turbines.
Banbury Model Flying Club
- The Banbury Model Flying Club (affiliated to the British Model Flying Association as Club No. 005) was formed to provide a site for controlled and safe flying of Radio Controlled Fixed Wing Powered Model Aircraft for the modellers of Banbury and the surrounding areas which includes nearby villages within the borders of Warwickshire and Northamptonshire.
District Model Railway Club
- Our Club nights are Tuesday, Thursday evenings from about 7.30pm. We also have a Thursday morning running session from about 10.15am until about 1.00pm. We build layouts, models, and of course run trains. Club running track in N, OO, O gauge. If you would like to know more about our friendly model railway club, then please contact the Club Secretary - Keith Bristow 01295 252931
- Cherwell Business Village
- Southam Road
- OX16 2SP
- email: email@example.com
Barnsley Model Railway Club
Bassetlaw Railway Society Homepage
Bay Area Engine Modellers
- Group of enthusiasts who make, discuss and share information on collecting and building miniature engines. Mostly gasoline, ignition engines. Some internal combustion glow plug engines, and occasionally, a steam or a jet engine.
Bedfordshire Silent Flight
Belfast Model Flying Club
- Carrying on the pioneering work of the Ulster Model Aircraft Club before and during WW2, the Club was formed in 1945, developed rapidly in the enormous surge of enthusiasm for Aviation following the War. The main activity was Free Flight, by far the dominant form of flying at that time. This continued throughout the War, and the Irish Nationals were held at Baldonnell, with the prizes presented by Eamon de Valera. Harry Daulman featured prominently in these events and was a founder member of the Club. The clubs emphasis is now “control line” at our purpose built flying circle at Tommy Patton Park, Holywood Road, Belfast 5. The site is suitable for RC helicopter and small RC flying models.
Bendigo Radio Control Aircraft Club
- Our flying field is on the Wimmera Highway west of Marong. With a history going back over fifty years, this club supports all forms of radio controlled model flying.
- P.O. Box 2401
- Bendigo Mail Centre
- Tel: 03 5441 8528
Bentley Miniature Railway Group
- A club of enthusiastic volunteer members who own, operate and maintain a 1 mile 7 1/4” passenger carrying railway.
- PO BOX 263
- TN22 9BY
- Tel: 0845 8672583
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Boston Model Aero Club
- A friendly club dedicated to the hooby of radio control aricraft.
- Holland Fen
Bottisham Model Flying Club
- A friendly non affiliated club, located on an old world war 2 airbase just east of Cambridge, we are unrestricted with what and when we fly as we have no inhabited buildings close by. All aircraft are welcome to fly and currently we have small electric models, gliders, electric and IC helicopters up to 100CC petrol powered aerobatic aircraft. However, all levels of abilites are welcome and although we don't have any formal training scheme, most members are willing to teach free of charge.
- Parsonage Farm
- 112 High Street, Bottisham
- CB25 9BA
- Tel: 07831 467539
- email: email@example.com
Bradford Model Railway Club
- Bradford Model Railway Club exists to serve as a meeting place for railway modellers of all ages and skills in the Bradford and surrounding area. Meetings are informal and potential new members are always welcome.
- West Yorkshire
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BRETONS MODEL FLYING CLUB
- Long established club offering a friendly flying enviroment from beginner to expert. Seven club/ BMFA rated instructors.Two registered examiners. Info as per Website.
Brighton Model Railway Club
Bristol Society of Model & Experimental Engs
- The Bristol Society of Model and Experimental Engineers (BSMEE) exists to promote the development of the wider Model Engineering hobby by providing support and encouragement to interested people to construct and operate models of an engineering nature. The Bristol Society was founded in 1909 and is one of the oldest in the country. It currently has some 250 members who between them cover many trades, professions and backgrounds. Many of the successful modellers have not had any formal engineering training, but have been encouraged and supported by fellow members to develop their interest. Many of the skills required to undertake Model Engineering can be self taught but, by belonging to a society or club there is always help and knowledge freely available. Meetings are held every 1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month in the evening in north Bristol - all welcome, see our website for details of forthcoming lectures and how to find us.
British 1:87 Scale Society
British Association of Radio Control Soarers
- The British Association of Radio Control Soarers was founded in 1972 to organise and represent the interests of everybody involved in radio controlled soaring. The Association has been in existence for over 25 years and has as members enthusiasts representing all the soaring disciplines, including thermal, slope, scale and electric.
British Electric Flight Association
British Model Flying Association (BMFA)
British Model Soldier Society
- Details of activities of the society, advice to collectors, annual show, diary of events, BMSS National Collection, meetings and branches, special interest groups and publications.
- A Bury St. Edmunds based R/C club, with 3 flying sites.
Found a link that doesn't work? Email us.