If you would like to be listed on our club pages then please fill in one of our forms.
Scunthorpe Society of Model Engineers
- Scunthorpe Society of Model Engineers.
Ship Modelers Association
- Promotes nautical research, conducts educational events, and supports the making of model ships.
Shoeburyness Model Railway Club
- The club is based in the South Eastern corner of Essex, Currently modelling in OO Gauge, N Gauge, and some O Gauge.
- r/o 60 - 66 Elm Road
Sky Rangers Model Flyers
- c/o 2544 Marsh Road
- V2C 4K9
- Tel: 250-372-7609
Society of Antique Modelers (SAM)
- A world wide community dedicated to the building and flying of Antique Model Aeroplanes
South Durham Society Of Model Engieers
- The South Durham Society of Model Engineers became a resident section of the Hurworth Grange Community Centre in 1969. At about the same time that the Centre came into existence and can therefore claim to be one of the longest established activities held. We cater for all people who are interested in making or owning steam, electric, compressed air engines, locomotives, traction engines, stationary engines, clocks, tools and workshop equipment of any type. However, these are by no means the only interests that our members have and we always welcome anyone with a keen interest in models, building workshop equipment, collecting and refurnishing models, or acting as a helper. The Society has recently rebuilt our outside-elevated locomotive track in the grounds of the Grange. We carry out public running on special occasions and also have a portable track. Our members are able to use the main track and the club locomotive when they so desire.
South Midlands Soaring Association
- The South Midlands Soaring Association (SMSA) is a club for radio control model glider pilots. The majority of the activities for the club are slope soaring, and silent flight. We fly a large range of models including scale models, fully moulded aerobatic models, EPP and built up balsa thermal soarers. Our flying sites are at the Burton Dassett Hills Country Park and Sun Rising Hill, Warwickshire. The Club is affiliated to the British Model Flying Association.
- email: email@example.com
South Orange Seaport Society
- Scale model RC boat club interested in electric, steam, and wind propulsion. Meets the first and third Thursdays and sails in good weather every Thursday at MeadowLand Park pond in South Orange. Organized events scheduled on weekends.
- Baird Community Center
- 5 Meade Street
- South Orange
- New Jersey
Southwater Dabblers Model Club
- We sail a wide variety of model boats, both electric powered and sail and have regular competitions. We use an attractive lake which is part of Southwater Country Park. There is a Cafe close at hand with good parking.
- Southwater Country Park
- Cripplegate Lane
- West Sussex
- RH13 9UN
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
St Neots Model Flying club
- The club averages an annual membership of approx 80 and has 2 flying sites for use by the members with a third, dedicated heli site on the way for 2007. The sites have no abnormal flying times restrictions imposed on them and are kept in very good order by a dedicated group of volunteer grass cutters during the summer months.
The club holds competitions and events throughout the year, these tend to be low key, fun events without too much serious competition. The Scale competition, although held on an in club basis is possibly the exception to this in that the standard of models presented can be very high. Recently we have been holding a number of Spad Combat events.
- email: email@example.com
St. Louis Admirals R/C Model Boat Club
- Steam, Electric & Sail .. Thomas P. O'Dell Commands this group. Largest in the Midwest - all ages & Experience. Huge Annual event held in September at Union Station - downtown St. Louis. Site has full details, Event Entry Form, 100's of phots, info and more!
- 417 Valley View Drive
- East Alton
- Tel: 618-259-3052
Stourbridge Model Boat Club
- Stourbridge Model Boat Club is a small club Founded in 2000 with about 30 members of interests and abilities.
- Severn Road
- West Midlands
- DY8 2DW
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All forms of plastic models are made by members of the club. Try one members own site if your are interested in cars Roman Tischer's pages.
Swansea Model Yacht Club
- Our prime activity is racing, every sunday afternoon, One Metre Yacht on Fendrod Lake Swansea Enterprise Park new members always welcome.
- West Glamorgan
- email: Stroudsemail@example.com
Found a link that doesn't work? Email us.