If you would like to be listed on our museum pages then please fill in one of our forms.
Tampa Bay Automobile Museum
- The Tampa Bay Automobile Museum features a unique collection of over forty vintage vehicles including front wheel drive and rear engine cars from the 1920’s and 1930’s. Featured automobiles include the world’s only replica, on loan from the Deutsche Bahn Museum in Nuremberg, of the French 1770 Fardier de Cugnot, the world’s first self propelled vehicle. Also featured are marques such as Tracta, Citroen, Panhard and Voisin (France); Tatra and Aero (Czechoslovakia); DKW, Auto Union and Mercedes (Germany); Willys Knight and Ruxton (USA). Explanatory text is exhibited with each vehicle, and a book and CD about the collection is available for sale. The gift shop also offers out of print books, toys, coffee mugs and apparel relative to the museum and European automotive history.
- Admission fee: $8 per person, $6 for seniors and $5 for students or groups of 12 or more. Children under 6 are free.
- Hours: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday, Wednesday through Saturday; noon to 4 p.m. Sunday, closed Tuesday and holidays.
- 3301 Gateway Centre Blvd, Pinellas Park, FL.
- Tel: 727-579-8226
Tangmere Military Aviation Museum
- Trace the history of the British Fighter of 1918-58. From S.E.5 to Hawker Hunter, most fighters of indegenous design served here.
- South of A27
- East of Chichester
- Tel: 01243 775223
The Potteries Museum & Art Gallery
- Four museums celebrate the people, products and landscape of the North Staffordshire Potteries - the only area in Britain to be so completely identified with one industry.
- Bethesda St
- ST1 3DW
- Tel: (01782) 23 23 23
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tioga Central Railroad - ,
Tioga Scenic Railroad Railfan Information
Toronto Aerospace Museum
- The TAM is a new volunteer-based museum which is researching, restoring and displaying aircraft and artifacts on the rich aviation heritage of the region. Two significant projects now underway are:restoration of a Lancaster Bomber, a full-scale replication of the Avro Arrow CF-105. Many other aircraft are now on display within the early production facilities [ circa 1937 ]of the deHavilland Aircraft Co. Canada.
- 65 Carl Hall Road
- Province of Ontario
- M3K 2B6
- Tel: 416-638-6078
- Fax: 416-638-5509
- email: email@example.com
Towe Ford Museum
- The World's Most Complete Antique Ford Museum.
- 1901 South Western Ave
- CA 90509
- Tel: (213) 618-4000
Travel Town Museum
- Fire Engines, Wagons
- 5200 Zoo Drive
- Griffith Park
- Los Angeles
- Tel: (323) 662-5874
Travel Town Photos by Hiroshi Naito
Tupelo Automobile Museum
- The Tupelo Automobile Museum houses an impressive collection of 111 vehicles on display, ranging from an 1886 Benz to a 1994 Dodge Viper, portraying the history of the automobile industry through the decades. Another 50 or more will be added at a later date. Also a huge collection of gas and oil signs, and an equipped goob's garage.
- #1 Otis Blvd.
- Hwy 45 South and Main St.
- Mississippi (Lee County)
- Tel: 662-842-4242
- Fax: 662-842-3734
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Found a link that doesn't work? Email us.