If you would like to be listed on our museum pages then please fill in one of our forms.
Wagons to Wings Museum
- 15060 Foothill Road
- Morgan Hill
- CA 95037
- Tel: (408) 779 4136
Walkersville Southern Railroad - an MD excursion train
Wandle Industrial Museum, The
- The Museum was established in 1983 by local people concerned by the decline along the banks of the River Wandle in Merton determined to ensure that the history of the valley was no longer neglected but enhanced awareness its heritage for the use and benefits of the community. The tobacco & textile industries, William Morris & Arthur Liberty.
- The Vestry Hall Annexe, London Road
- CR4 3UD
- Tel: 020 8648 0127
- Fax: (0)20 8685-0249
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welsh Jaguar Classic Car Museum
Western Maryland Scenic Railroad
Westonzoyland Pumping Station Museum
- Small museum with working examples of steam-powered engines from Somerset's industrial history. Also fully-restored land drainage engine built by Easton and Amos, housed in Grade 2* listed engine-house.
- Hoopers Lane
- TA7 0LS
- Tel: 01275 472385
- email: email@example.com
Wheels O' Time Museum
Wheels Through Time Museum, The
- 12th & Waltonville Road
- Mt. Vernon
- Tel: (618) 244-4116
Whippany Railway Museum
Wigram Air Force Museum
- ′People, Planes, Experiences′ At the Air Force Museum experience first hand the nostalgia of New Zealand's military service men and women, through the diverse selection of artefacts, letters, newspapers, twenty eight ex aircraft are on display as well as personalised tours by ex air force personnel, where can you get a more authentic experience?
- 45 Harvard Avenue, Sockburn,
- New Zealand
- Tel: (03) 343 9508
- Fax: (03) 343 9533
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Williamsport North Branch RR Historical Society
Found a link that doesn't work? Email us.